For decades, Americans have been stuffing their homes to the brim. When the houses are full, we go to garages, sheds and even storage units to start new piles. Grandma’s got the most stuff of all. We’re talking stuff you’ve never even heard of before, 60 years’ worth of stuff!
What is the point in having everything though, if you can only use a few items at a time? And what happens when it’s time to move? Or, downsize grandma to smaller accommodations? Cleaning out Grandma is your personal guide to downsizing, packing and responsibly recycling your unwanted stuff. Our new book will save you the hassle of deciding what to keep and what to toss with our simple process. We’ll give you tips on handling the overflow of clutter by teaching you:
- How to repurpose grandma’s stuff, including those vintage and antique items
- What to keep and what to let go of
- How donations help those in your community touched by fire, floods, and homelessness
- The psychology behind attachment
- Why it’s important to keep things out of the landfills
Gone for Good shares their industry expertise in Cleaning out Grandma so anyone can be environmentally aware while avoiding the stressors that come with a senior move. This book will do more than tell you what to do—it will give you a whole new perspective on the beauty of living an uncluttered life. To order your copy today visit www.amazon.com .